Bertram Team Penning Club Benefit Trail Ride
James Johanson Ranch, Burnet, TX
Sept. 21-23, 2012
This is a working cattle ranch that has been in this family for many years, and the owner, who is also a member of BTPC, has very generously offered to let the club use his ranch for a fundraising trailride.
Don't miss this opportuntity for a fantastic ride on a private ranch.
TETRA past president Gary Hahn is in charge of the food, so you know it will be fantastic.
- Arrive after 2pm on Friday the 21.
- Registration, set up camp, etc.
- Supper from 6- till its gone.
- Saturday- Breakfast at 8, ride out at 10, we will arrive at the chuckwagon about noon for a hot cooked lunch, take a break, continue the ride and return to camp about 4.
- Supper at 6:30. Campfire, guitar playing, singing etc.
- Sunday- breakfast at 8, cowboy church at 9, ride out at 10, back in camp by noon, break camp and leave the ranch.
This is a family ride- please conduct yourself accordingly.
NO ALCOHOL on the trail, or in the campground, keep it at your trailer, or not at all.
Red ribbons will be used on horses that kick.
Keep the camp and trails clean.
Primitive camping, horse water and portapotties in camp
Neg coggins required, you will be checked.
Shoes recommended on horses.
Dogs on leash in campground, no dogs on trail or in the food area.
Usual trailride rules apply.
If bad weather occurs, please call before you haul.
President Rick Chaffee- 512-556-0958
Vice President-Randy Doggett- 512-734-1617
Ride coordinator- Gary Hahn 325- 347-2195
Fees: 45.00 for the weekend, club members 40.00
Saturday only (includes lunch only) - 30.00, club members 25.00. Children under 12- free
Directions: Approx 8 miles west of Burnet on hwy 29. Call for more directions and watch for signs.