TETRA Board Meeting
March 25, 2021
4:30 – 6:30PM Virtual
Call to Order
Remote Access: Members who would like to attend please dial 425-436-6337, access code 827715# meeting ID geri463.
Invocation and Pledge to the American and Texas Flags: “Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.”
Secretary’s Report- Minutes from the January 9, 2021 BOD meeting will be passed out to all attendees for review.
Treasurer’s Report- Ellen Farnum update to the Board on TETRA’s Profit and Loss statement
Membership Report – Ellen Farnum update to the Board on the current status of memberships.
Trail Activity Report – Attached is the most current list of TETRA Trail Rides scheduled for 2021.
Ø Trail Mapping program where are we at: Ellen Farnum
- New TETRA Talk printer: Cyndi Strickland
- Change in annual meeting to be included at Christmas Ride Misty Valdez
- McCown Valley Trail Cleanup status: Richard & Louise Burney
- New Business
- Cooper Lake and Birch Creek at Lake Sommerville trail updates: Geri Bischoff to address mountain bikes, electric bikes, parking, park multi use signage, inaccurate maps information, draft template for advocating for equestrian limited trails, position on the board of multiuse trails.
- Benefit Rides: definition what does this mean for donations and TETRA’s policy on usage of funds.: Geri Bischoff
- Workday update: scheduling, posting on the website and insurance requirements when horses are involved: Geri Bischoff
- Suggested updated ride procedures: Develop a ride procedure to get more people involved; social hour, copy of trail maps, ride out schedule: Misty Valdez
- Region member spotlight in TT: Misty Valdez
- Park ambassadors selection and purpose, including Friends of Park and Ambassadors and Friends work: Misty Valdez
- Next BOD Meeting Adjourn